My vision for Vista Las Palmas is a safe, welcoming neighborhood, that
- Respects our unique, historic architectural past
- Welcomes new neighbors, new ideas and creativity in everything we do
- Gives back to those in need locally in our community
- Creates unique social activities to encourage neighbor-to-neighbor interaction
- Assures city policy makers respect our positions on issues of importance
- Includes a high-performing, transparent board which values experience and new ideas
My current volunteer positions include
- Board member, Vista Las Palmas Neighborhood Organization since 2011
- City appointee & Vice Chairman | PS Villagefest Street Fair since 2011
- Board member | PS Gay Men’s Chorus since 2012
During my professional career
- I planned, organized, and executed cutting-edge, large-scale federal events in the U.S. and Mexico. These included tribal summits, courthouse dedications, border station openings, groundbreakings, media uplink/downlinks, conventions and tradeshows.
I have been on the Vista Las Palmas Neighborhood Organization board for the past several years. I have been a full-time Vista Las Palmas resident for over 5 years and a Palm Springs homeowner for many more.
Our neighborhood, Palm Springs, and preservation is my passion. I feel privileged to know so many of my neighbors and to be able to call Vista Las Palmas my home.