PS Vacation Rental Hotline - NEW PHONE NUMBER
Effective on Monday May 15, 2017 the Vacation Rental Hotline phone number for the City of Palm Springs Vacation Rental Department will change to 760-322-8383.
The VR Hotline phone number (760-833-7988) will no longer be in service as of May 30, 2017.
Please use this number to report disturbances and potential violations occurring at a Vacation Rental property.
- Please call during the disturbance – 760-322-8383
- Be prepared to provide the Hotline operator with the following information: property address of disturbance and describe the issue
- Providing your contact information is optional; if provided, we can contact you with details regarding our response
- While not required, it is helpful if the caller allows our officers access to their adjoining yard to get a noise reading that may not be apparent from the street or front
- Please contact the Hotline (760-322-8383) and not the Police Department for non-emergencies
Calling the Hotline will allow us to dispatch a Code Officer to investigate the concern at the Vacation Rental Property. We will make contact with the guests, and take other appropriate action, including issuance of a citation for violations.
The new Vacation Rental Compliance Department has changed the service provider for better efficiencies, accuracy and reporting capabilities.
Please contact the Vacation Rental Compliance Department at 760-323-8257/322-8372/322-8370 with any questions or visit our website at www.palmspringsca.gov